– Early on January 13, Israeli warplanes targeted several positions of SAA and its allies in the cities of Deir Ezzor and Al Bukmal. The attack was the second attack of the Zionist regime on Syria in 2021.
– A US intelligence official said the Israeli attack on Syrian army positions in Deir Ezzor province was based on US intelligence reports. Mike Pompeo spoke with the Mossad chief on Monday about the attack on Deir Ezzor.
– Official sources in the Iranian Armed Forces have denied any Iranian casualties in the recent Israeli attack on Syria. Earlier, the Syrian anti-regime media stated in unison with lying US officials about the martyrdom of about 50 members of the Syrian resistance and army, including Iranian forces.
– An American convoy consisting of several tanks, armored vehicles and ammunition to strengthen illegal US bases in Syria with the help of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) entered Hasakah through the Iraqi Kurdistan border via the illegal al-Walid crossing.
– Hayat Tahrir al-Sham(HTS), an Al Qaeda-affiliated group carried out a security operation against ISIS elements in the Kafar Takharim area in the west of Idlib province near the Turkish border. In recent week also another security operation carried out in the same area against ISIS by HTS.
– Tahrir al-Sham-affiliated Ansar al-Tawhid terrorists claimed to have targeted a number of Russian soldiers at the al-Zaytoun military camp near the village of Hazarin in southern Idlib province. The statement from the terrorist group said that three Russian troops were killed and eight others were wounded in the operation, although this has not yet been confirmed by Russian officials.