– The Palestinian Prisoners of War Information Office announced that 15 Palestinian prisoners were infected with corona in Al-Niqab Field Prison.
– In 2020, nine Israeli soldiers committed suicide.
– Former Mossad chief Shabbat Shavati: The Iranians’ patience has no end, they may take revenge after the beginning of the Biden government. They will finally find a way to revenge. When they attack, they attack in such a way that no trace remains and they can not be condemned, but everyone understands that it was the work of Iran. They are intelligent people and they should never be underestimated.
– The Zionist regime’s soldiers attacked the Shahid Sabet government hospital in the city of Tolkaram on Monday morning and fired tear gas.
– The Moroccan Unity and Reform Movement announced its strong opposition to the normalization of relations with the Zionist regime and warned of its dangerous consequences.
– On 2020, the Zionist regime demolished 729 Palestinian buildings under the pretext of not receiving construction permits.
– The Palestinian Ministry of Health announced in Ramallah the martyrdom of a Palestinian citizen who was shot by Israeli soldiers in the south of Bethlehem. The Palestinian citizen was shot and seriously wounded by Israeli forces on Tuesday. An hour later, it was announced that the Palestinian citizen had been martyred due to severe bleeding and injuries.
– Mauritanian lawmakers have called for legislation to criminalize the normalization of relations with Israel.
– Israeli troops raided Palestinian olive groves west of Deir Balut, around Salafit, on Wednesday morning, cutting down hundreds of olive trees.