– Some sources suggest that the US embassy may be moved from Baghdad to Erbil, the capital of the Iraqi Kurdish region. The United States is building its largest consulate in the world in Erbil.
– Resumption of construction of Karbala International Airport project after the bombing of this airport by American terrorists.
Following the lawsuit filed by the Holy Shrine of Imam Hussein (AS) against the United States in international courts, the United States was convicted and required to pay a fine.
– The proposal to turn Kirkuk province into a federal climate by some political currents in this province.
– The Iraqi intelligence service announced the arrest of three ISIS terrorists in Kirkuk.
– In a Twitter message, Abu Ali al-Askari threatened Kadhimi not to test the patience of the resistance, otherwise it would be a good time to cut off his ears.
Following this message, a letter was issued ordering the arrest of Abu Ali, which was proven to be fake after a few hours.-
– The visit of an Iraqi delegation headed by advisor of the Iraq’s Prime Minister, Abu Jihad Al-Hashimi to Iran.
The trip, which took place after the threat of Mustafa Kadhimi by Abu Ali Askari and the recent developments, according to some sources, was aimed at arresting some members of Hashad al-Shaabi and the developments in Iraq.
– Increase Iraqi oil exports to the United States.
– Qais Khazali, Secretary General of the Asaeb Ahl al-Haq Movement: The British company G4S, which has a contract on security issues at Baghdad Airport, participated in part of the confirmation mission to carry out the assassination operation.
– Qais Khazali: The arrest of one of the members of Hashad al-Shaabi was made on an unrealistic charge and was resolved with tact and logic.
– Iraqi Judiciary: The investigation into the assassination of the martyrs Soleimani and Abu Mahdi has reached its final stages.
– Reducing Iran’s gas exports to Iraq. Iraq’s gas debt to Iran is close to $ 4 billion.
– Iraqi Defense Minister’s visit to Turkey.